In a city like Paris there are always so many things to do and see that sometimes it’s actually quite easy to just get a bit lost in it all. I sometimes use sites like Sortir à Paris, Paris.fr, and Facebook/Twitter to know what’s going on, or what’s good to do, but one other handy thing is the Parisian newsletter My Little Paris.
I thought for sure everyone knew this thing existed (especially before I would!) but discovered last week that none of the girls at my office had heard of it! Of course it’s not just for girls, but it sure is fancy to look at🙂 And probably (no yeah it is) the only newsletter I always read.
Three times a week you get suggestions on the coolest places to go and things to see/do that are always out of the ordinary and usually not well known.
- you can reserve an elevator ride up the Eiffel Tower to have your glass of champagne that’s waiting for you
- the prettiest little hair decorations at Art da Terra
- a play that will make you think a bit about life (“Where is life leading you?“)
- you can get a FISH BATH for your feet?!
- a Thai massage for 50€ …… in Paris. That’s unheard of. <— and this one I’ve tested😉 merci Stéphane!
Whether you’re an American in Paris or a Parisian in Paris, it’s great suggestions every time.
(Yes, it’s in French. Go go gadget google translate)